Friday, April 27, 2012

Give Me Jesus

This last week I have found myself sitting still and silent many times. For those of you who know me, maybe this doesn't surprise you. Maybe you have pictured me as doing this on a regular basis, but this hasn't been a normal "thinking session." My thoughts have been deep and about many things that God has been using to grow and shape me lately. Sometimes I have been overwhelmed by it all, but more and more these last few days I have been overwhelmed by Him. By who He is and what He does and has done. I know who I am, and I know what I have done, and yet despite that, He still loves me. He died for me.
There are a lot of things I hope and pray for my future, but more than anything I pray that I honor and glorify Him in all that I do. All that I  treasure in this world will be as nothing if I do not have my Jesus.

No comments: