Monday, May 18, 2009

Greetings!

Hello, I am so excited and thrilled about this new opportunity to blog. Thanks Kaomi!

I have been thinking about how to start this blog for the past week or so, and one of my favorite Bible verses caught my attention. It is Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."
I have loved this verse for a while, I essentially made it a theme verse for my life. I must keep my heart right with God so that others can see His compassion in me. Whatever is in my heart will overflow right into my life, and become my words and actions. This is my goal for blogging: to keep my heart right with God so that I may be an encouragement to others.


In Christ,
Alyssa

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hey, I am the one who should be thanking you. I know that I will be richly blessed by what you will have to share. I know others will be too. I am excited that we are together in this. It is going to be an awesome ride.
Kaomi