Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BEYOND THE BLUES

Sometimes this world gets me down
With all its struggles
But soon I’m gonna say
Goodbye to trouble
When the trumpet sounds
Oh, my spirit will fly
~~~
Oh, and like an eagle I’ll soar
On wings of morning
‘Till I get to the place
I’m going to
Where there’ll be streets of gold
Jasper walls
A crystal sea awaiting me
Way beyond the blues
~~~
Into Heaven’s sweet fold
I’ll go a walking
Like I’ve never once had a care
With all the riches untold
Come on, we’re talking
I’ll be a million times a millionaire
Million times a millionaire
Oh, what a rich man am I
Blessed beyond measure
With my family down here
And Heaven too
Well there’ll be streets of gold
Jasper walls
A crystal sea awaiting me
Way beyond the blues
Words and Music by Jeff Silvey and Joel Lindsey


This song has a way of making your "bad" days good.
I love to sing it along with Signature Sound whenever
someone plays it. May God wipe away your blues.
Kaomi

No comments: