Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 10

September 7

"You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:11).

Oh, how sweet are these words! To know that the Lord will guide us through life's pathways, and that in His presence we shall find joy in it's fullness! Sometimes I think about what life was like before I really knew the Lord. I cannot imagine how I thought that was living. The fullness of His joy makes my heart to overflow in song, my feet to feel like dancing, and my face to be marked by an ear to ear grin. Ah, but to take the time to look into His face and bask in His presence every morning!

"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand" (John 10:28).

"Neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." To know that I am His and He shall never let me go. What a comfort that is!

No comments: