Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 14

September 11

"You are the sons of the living God"(Hosea 1:10).

To think that the Lord counts me as His child. The Maker of the universe! We are sons and daughters of the living God. Those words just send tingles of awe up and down my spine! It is so awesome and humbling.

"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world" (Philippians 2:14-15).

I complain way to much, and I know it. Sometimes I think I continue to complain more out of habit then anything. Still that is not an acceptable excuse. I want to do all that God asks of me without mutter that, "But...." I want to be a blameless and harmless child of God. I want to shine as a light for Him in this generation that is truly is "crooked and perverse." So what can I do? How do I break my complaining habit? No, I'm not giving you a suggestion. I'm asking you for one. :)

No comments: